Values are in US Dollars for direct import by the end consumer and are subject to import duties and customs duties.
(the amount can be paid in installments or financed - Find out here how to finance)
Trackit™ was designed from the ground up with both EEG and Ambulatory sleep applications in mind. Its small and compact size, when paired with the Pediatric Backpack, makes the Trackit ideal for EEG recording applications in both children and adults.
THE ABOVE VALUES ARE IN US DOLLARS FOR DIRECT IMPORTS BY THE END CONSUMER AND ARE SUBJECT TO IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS CHARGES.
Trackit™ was designed from the ground up with both EEG and Ambulatory sleep applications in mind. Its small, compact footprint, when paired with the Pediatric Backpack, makes the Trackit™ ideal for EEG recording applications in children and adults.
Trackit™ ambulatory recorders have a track record of consistently high performance in some of the world's leading hospitals and epilepsy centers. Customers have come to rely on Trackit™ to produce lab-quality recordings in the harshest electrical environment imaginable – the patient's home!
Features and advantages:
Trackit™ can be used unobtrusively for ambulatory EEG recordings, ensuring complete patient acceptance. Size matters!
Flexible recording inputs
With 4 high level DC, 8 bipolar polygraphy DC, and 24 mono-polar EEG ensures that a wide range of monitoring requirements can be addressed.
Data and recording flexibility
Trackit's unique architecture allows the system to be configured as either an ambulatory recorder with local storage, a headbox with cable or wireless communication to a host computer (Trackit™ Plus Software). Trackit also enables a dual recording capability when making host PC recordings – the EEG data will always be backed up to the Trackits internal flash memory.
- Up to 24 unipolar (AC) EEG channels
- Up to 8 bipolar / unipolar EEG / poly channels (AC / DC)
- 4 channels AUX Hi level DC
- Inlet for optional Nonin Pulse Oximeter
- Max differential AC input before clipping: 10 mV pk-PKV
- Max operating DC input voltage (offset electrode): ± 250 mV (± 2.5 V using the AUX LEVEL Oi inputs)
- Bandwidth: 0.16-70 Hz (-6dB)
- Max input voltage common mode: 2V pk-pk
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio:>100dB (ground driven)
- Current input bias: <± 25Na
- Noise: <3.5uV pk to pk
- Sampling rate 1-512Hz independently selectable on Poly channels
- 16 bit A to D converter with sample and hold on all channels
- Up to 3 PP3 lithium batteries giving 96 hours of life with 21 channels recording, or a high capacity rechargeable battery giving 36 hours of life with 21 channels recording
- Compact flash cards for data storage – FAT or FAT32 formats supported
- Up to 3 minutes of data buffering while changing disks
- Standard use 1.5 mm touch proof electrodes
- Native European Data Format (EDF)
- PC connection via USB cable or built-in wireless module
- Special recording modes, including timed, periodic, or automatic recording on the alloy switch
- Dual PC and Trackit recording capability when in host connection mode (wireless or wired)
- The small size of only 14cm x 9.5cm x 3cm (5.5 x 4 x 1.25 inches) (L x W x D)
- Weight: <500g (including disk and batteries)
- CE Mark – (AMTAC – 0473 certificate number 597CE) certified against Directive 93/42 / EEC, Annex II